Apply for a Grant from AJC Project Interchange
AJC Project Interchange will provide a limited number of grants of up to $1,000 twice annually to support impactful Israel-related projects and programs led by Project Interchange alumni. The next round of Alumni Venture Fund Grants will be active in April 2017.
• The Alumni Venture Fund (AVF) supports Israel related projects and programs led by PI alumni.
• Eligible proposals should reflect some aspect of Israeli history, society, culture or politics.
• Proposals may include but are not limited to academic projects, public programs or artistic endeavors.
• Grants are evaluated by Project Interchange staff and the PI Alumni Advisory Council.
• Grantees receive 50% at the beginning of the project and 50% upon completion, normally within one year.
• The AVF also provides grantees with connections in Israel and the U.S.
• Grants are funded by AJC Project Interchange and are awarded twice annually.
• Grantees agree to be featured by AJC in social media and/or public programs.
Did you miss an Israel Unwrapped call? Click here for archived podcasts.
Be a PI ambassador! You are invited to recommend participants for upcoming seminars. We are always looking for individuals who are:
If you know someone who fits these criteria, please fill out a nomination form.
To view archived alumni newsletters, please click here.