January 5th, 2009
- Minn. Daily editor writes firsthand account of life in Israel during attacks, The Minnesota Daily, January 5, 2009.
- American College Reporters See Israel Up Close In ‘The Editors’ Screened Tomorrow in DC, Huffington Post, April 20, 2009.
- Carried by: Mideast Youth,
- Israeli program aims to show Israel as it is to journalists and others, Israel News, April 19, 2009.
- Georgetown Newspaper Editor Reports on Sderot-Gaza, and Recording With Rockets” The Huffington Post, January 9, 2009.
- Carried by: Yahoo News, NewsTin
- Minnesota College Newspaper Editor’s Thoughts on Israel, The Huffington Post, January 2, 2009.
- Lavrusik, Vadim; A Minnesota College Newspaper Editor on Israel-Hamas Conflict, from Tel Aviv, The Huffington Post, January 2, 2009.
- In Tel Aviv Fighting is Distant, The Minnesota Daily, January 2, 2009.
- Israel Journal: A soldier back from the northern border, The Minnesota Daily, January 25, 2009.
- On Alert: Student-soldiers in Israel, The Minnesota Daily, January 19, 2009.
- Israel Journal: Analysis of media coverage of Israeli-Hamas conflict, The Minnesota Daily, January 6, 2009.
- Israel Journal: The whole country is not at war, The Minnesota Daily, January 6, 2009.
- Israel Journal: A glimpse into an immigrant absorption center, The Minnesota Daily, January 9, 2009.
- Marklein, Mary Beth; Campus roundup: Reporting on Middle East, USA Today, February 9, 2009.
- Hoya Editor Reports from Israel, SaxaSpeak, January 12, 2009.
- Students travel by planes, trains, snowmobiles, The Journal, Webster University, January 15, 2009.
- It’s a war, but you don’t feel it.’ College journalists tour Israel in midst of war, Washington Jewish Week, January 7, 2009.
Shiela Steinman Wallace
- Williamson, Emory; Louisville Cardinal Editor Visits Israel with AJC’s Project Interchange, Community Newspaper, Jewish Community Federation of Louisville, January 23, 2009.